bellicon USA Basic Online Training
The bellicon Basic online course is designed to be completed in the comfort of your home or studio environment. This course provides a foundation and introduction to the history of bellicon, how to use and care for equipment, the benefits of rebounding, safety, anatomy and posture, exercises (with progressions and regressions), how to structure a class, working with music, and marketing and communication. The course is a prerequisite to all of our live courses including bellicon Move, Bounce, and Circle.
Watch this short video for more information:
Included in the course:
- bellicon Basic theory manual (digital download)
- bellicon Basic exercise manual (digital download)
- This course is a prerequisite to all other bellicon Academy courses
- This course takes roughly 6 hours to complete, but can be done at your own pace
- Included in this course is access to over 200+ online videos with for workout inspiration as well as an online catalogue of all exercises from the manual with progressions and regressions.
- It is recommended and preferred that you use a bellicon to complete this course, however it is not a requirement. This will provide the most optimal learning experience since the course was designed specifically for unique performance of the bellicon® and for use of its unique bungee suspension system.
- After the course, there is a brief online theoretical quiz and video submission if you are interested in obtaining a certificate. These are only required for those students looking to receive an official bellicon Training certificate for continuing education.
- This course is non-refundable and non-transferable.
If you have any questions regarding this course, please contact us at email@example.com
Upon purchasing, please allow 1-2 business days for your course access to be emailed to you. If you have any questions, please call us toll-free at 1-888-988-5661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.